- Grind for espresso from setting #1-20, with high-resolutionmicro steps that make dialing-in espresso a breeze.
- From setting #21-40, macro steps increase grind size quicklyfor grind quality suitable for filter/immersion brew methods.
- Grinding into the included 54mm anti-static Dosing Cup (and58mm adapter) allow for clean distribution of grounds inmost portafilters. Includes a dosing cup tray for idealdistance from grounds chute to reduce chaff.
- Graphics and outer shell have been updated
- The hopper, burr holder, and cone burr can be removedwithout additional tools for easy cleanup and maintenance
Speed To Grind: 1.5 g/sec — 2.4 g/sec
Power Rating: 100-120VAC50/60Hz,70W0,8A220-240VAC50/60Hz,80W,0,5AclasseII
Burrs: 40 mm conical M2 burrs
Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
Bean Hopper Capacity: 230 g
Certifications: CB, ETL, cETL
Bin Capacity: Grounds Bin: 142 g, Dosing Cup: 24g
Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA
Weight: 3.1 kg (7 lbs)
Manufactured & Assembled: Taiwan
Dimensions: L/H/D (cm)12 / 35 / 16
Burr Manufacturing: Eztinger in Liechtenstei
Fast Shipping. Also a plus that I was able to purchase from a small shop and support their mission
Fast Shipping A+ customer service
Finally purchased the Baratza ESP. ideal for beginners , multiple different brew options
Fast Shipping. Awesome product. love my baratza