hat makes AeroPress coffee so uniquely delicious?
- 3-in-1 Brewing: Immersion, aeration and pressure combine for exceptional, one of a kind flavor and versatility. Make American, cold brew, espresso and lattes, all in about a minute. Experiment with temperature, grind size and immersion time to create your own 3 in 1 flavor - rich like espresso, smooth like a pour-over and full bodied like a french press.
- Fast Immersion: Presses don’t normally include filtration, but ours does. You can now use finer grind coffee which brews faster for less acidity, no bitterness and no grit.
- Air Pressure: Our unique plunge system uses gentle pressure to push water through the grinds, aerating and extracting only the purest, freshest flavors for a cup with body and finish not normally found in coffee.
Why it's so easy to use
- Just combine hot water with your favorite coffee, stir and plunge. You'll know it's working when you hear the roaring sound only an AeroPress can make. When you're done, pop the "puck" of tightly packed grinds into the trash, rinse the plunger and you're done. 3-in-1 flavor with no mess in about a minute.
- To get tips, tricks and barista-made recipes click here.
WHY IT’S THE PERFECT GIFT
- Nothing says Happy Birthday quite like delicious coffee. Thoughtful, lasting and way tastier than a candle, our little coffee innovation almost guarantees a smile and a hug.
- And you won’t need a gift receipt - with thousands of 5 star reviews across 60 different countries (where tastes vary), a one year warranty, up to 10% off your first order and free shipping*, this might be the most “sure to please” gift you’ll ever buy.
- AeroPress XL Chamber, Plunger, Filter Cap & Seal: For brewing the most delicious coffee ever!
- AeroPress Carafe: Crystal clear, shatterproof, lightweight, and made with Tritan™.
- Paper Micro-Filters: Includes 100 replacement AeroPress XL paper micro-filters. Micro-filters remove grit from your coffee, unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- Stirrer: Designed to be the perfect length for the AeroPress XL.
- Scoop: Scoop measures just the right amount of coffee for delicious, easy AeroPress recipes.
You should use a sturdy mug or carafe and should never press into a thin walled glass mug or carafe.
Inverted method: The “inverted method” can cause the coffee maker to be less stable and prone to mishaps that expose the user to potential burns from hot liquid. Be advised that we strongly discourage using the inverted method because it is less stable and therefore prone to tipping over and exposing the user to hot liquid.
This item only ships within the United States.