We turned our best selling coffee into a single serve pour over kit!
From the volcanic region of Mount Agung in the Kintamani highlands approximately 1200 above sea level on the island of Bali, Indonesia. The rich volcanic soils here are abundant with minerals and nutrients and provide an excellent medium for coffee to grow. These cherished beans do actually have a blue color before they are roasted.
Each single serve pour over filter kit contains roasted-to-order, ethically sourced coffee that is nitrogen sealed for lasting freshness through any activity. Just add water and start your day.
Roast Level: Medium- Dark Roast
Tasting Notes: Dark Chocolate, Molasses, Brown Sugar
Process: Hand picked, wet-hulled and 2-step drying on raised beds.
Origin: Kintamani Highlands of Bali, Indonesia
Grower: Smallholder farmers from Kintamani Highlands
Altitude:1200 - 1600M
Varietals:Bourbon, Typica, Catimor
How to Brew Your Single Serve Pour Over
1. Heat water up to 200 degrees
2. Once heated open the foil wrapper
3. Hold the pour over kit with both hands, tear the filter at the perforated line
4. Gently pull the white hangers out and secure it on your cup
5. Pour your hot water into the filter in a circular motion. Repeat 2-3x.
6. Dispose of the kit and wrapper.
7. If needed, add more water
8. Sip and Enjoy!