In addition to regular donations, Everyday People Coffee and Tea will prioritize donations requests to organizations that within our local area and align closely with our mission
Please read the guidelines and fill out the contact form below about your request
DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
- Donations will be prioritized to non-profit organizations with 501 (c) 3 status, that are local ( Washington D.C, Maryland & Virginia) and aligned with our mission. We request a letter of acknowledgment following the donation for our records.
- All requests must be received no later than 8 weeks before the date of the event ( if applicable)
- Cash donations will not be approved.
- Donation requests will only be accepted via email or this contact form below. Donation requests through social media will not be accepted.
- You will be notified via email whether your request has been approved or denied within two to three weeks of submitting your request.
Everyday People Coffee and Tea will not make contributions to the following:
- For-profit entities
- Programs designed solely for religious purposes.
- Individuals for their pursuit of personal goals or tragedies.
- Political candidates or organizations.
Please fill out the contact form below. We look forward to hearing from you.